Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) recipe. To make taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk (additive-free and unsweetened).
- You need 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Bonito dashi granules.
- Use 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Aburaage.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
- Use of [Salty version for a simpler taste:].
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Toast both sides of the aburaage in an oven or the like, and chop into strips..
- Pour the soy milk into the pot, heat over low heat, and season with the bonito dashi and usukuchi soy sauce..
- Add the vinegar right before the pot comes to a boil, and thoroughly mix. The soy milk will instantly curdle and become lumpy..
- Transfer to a bowl, add the aburaage, top with minced green onions, and serve..
- For the salty version: Substitute 1/2 teaspoon salt for the soy sauce and bonito dashi. I recommend this version for full enjoyment of the soy milk flavor..
- For the salty version, try topping it with zha cai, or strips of whole grilled squid It's also delicious topped with lightly browned dried shrimp..
If you find this Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.