Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fall Harvest Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fall Harvest Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fall harvest soup recipe. You can cook fall harvest soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fall Harvest Soup:
- Get 8-10 of fresh garden tomatoes, quartered & halved.
- Prepare 6-8 of fresh sprigs of garden broccoli, sliced.
- Take 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of purple cabbage, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of green cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 3 of fresh garden okra, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 can of garbanzo beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed.
- Take 1/3 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 6 cups of water, filtered.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Fresh basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Fall Harvest Soup:
- Mix all the ingredients in a crockpot with 6 cups water. Save the basil for garnish..
- Let simmer 3 1/2 hours in a crockpot on high heat..
- Stirring occasionally. Serve.
If you find this Fall Harvest Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.