Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker tomato soup recipe. To cook slow cooker tomato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- You need 2 (28 oz) of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1-2 cups of carrots, diced.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of no salt butter.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.
If you find this Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.