Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese style chicken meatball soup recipe. To cook chinese style chicken meatball soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup:
- Get 100 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 3 cm of Green onions or Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of thumb Ginger.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Use 1 dash of ＊Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 600 ml of ★Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 pinch of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup:
- Finely chop the green onion or Japanese leek (3 cm worth). Grate the ginger and garlic..
- Combine the ground chicken, finely chopped green onion or Japanese leek, grated ginger and garlic and the ingredients marked ＊ in a bowl. Mix well with a spoon until sticky..
- Thinly slice the carrot into half moons and diagonally slice the leek. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Heat the carrot, shimeji mushrooms, and ingredients marked ★ in a pot..
- Bring to a boil, and add the chicken meatballs from Step 2. (or scoop the mixture with a spoon and drop it into the pot). Add the diagonally sliced leek too..
- When the meatballs are cooked, turn down the heat to low. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat. Pour sesame oil and stir..
- Serve into bowls, and sprinkle white sesame seeds..
If you find this Chinese Style Chicken Meatball Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.