Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup with chick peas recipe. To cook bok choy soup with chick peas you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- Provide 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- Take 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- Use 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- Provide 2 cups of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.