Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need of Small onion chopped.
- Provide of celery stalks chopped.
- Get of Avocados.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- Use of large can of Whole peeled tomatoes (canned or fresh).
- You need of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of All purpose seasoning.
- Get of Cilantro.
- Get of Cumin.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cut the corn tortillas into strips and lightly (1-2 tbsp of oil) fry them on a pan or put them in the oven, making sure you flip them over until a golden crisp. Congratulations you've just made tortilla chips!.
- Cook onion until translucent, add the chicken and cook until done. Add the whole peeled tomatoes and chicken stock (I use 2 cartons of chicken stock and that feeds a family of four adults and two kids with some leftover). Add the salt, pepper and all purpose seasoning. Let it simmer to a low boil. Add the chopped up cilantro to the last 2-3 minutes of simmering time..
- In your soup bowl, layer with a few strips of tortilla, a couple pieces of avocado, a sprinkle of cheese. Pour soup into your bowl and top with remaining avocados, cheese and a couple of tortilla strips (it can be done with 1/2 of an avocado and a serving size of the blue container for the cheese). You can add a teeny tiny drop of sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.