Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) recipe. To make black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Get of black beans.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- You need of can of tomato paste.
- Take of onion.
- Use of chopped garlic.
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of ? tablespoon of lemon juice (didn't try).
- Use of + tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of + avocados (optional).
- Prepare of chopped cilantro (optional).
- Get of Tabasco (optional).
- Get of feta cheese.
Steps to make Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Boil chicken to make shredded chicken. (If not making vegetarian.).
- Use olive oil to sautéed chopped onion and garlic in a soup size pot..
- Add black beans, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and salt. Optional – lemon juice. Boil..
- Pour about 2/3 into food processor, leave beans in pot..
- Blend and stir back in pot with left over beans in pot..
- Optional – add shredded chicken..
- Add Tabasco, tomato, avocado, feta cheese, and cilantro..
If you find this Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.