Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) recipe. You can cook our family's keema curry (ground meat curry) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- You need 200 grams of Your preferred ground meat (I used pork this time).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 2 of King oyster mushrooms (optional).
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 2 of blocks Japanese curry roux.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Take 2 tbsp of ●Milk.
- Use 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- You need 300 ml of ●Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry):
- Mince all the ingredients. Finely mince the garlic, but roughly chop the other ingredients….
- Add oil and garlic in a pot or a frying pan, then turn on the heat. When fragrant, add the onion, and stir-fry..
- When the onion becomes wilted and translucent, add carrot and king oyster mushrooms, and continue stir-frying..
- When the ingredients are almost cooked, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying. Add curry powder and stir-fry to coat the ingredients..
- Add the ● ingredients and simmer for about 10 -15 minutes..
- Add curry roux and dissolve. Add your favourite secret ingredients! I use instant coffee..
If you find this Our Family's Keema Curry (Ground Meat Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.