Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cream of asparagus soup recipe. You can have simple cream of asparagus soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of chicken stock.
- Use of gralic (crushed).
- Take of asparagus (chopped).
- Take of onion (diced).
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of diced fresh chives.
- Provide of fresh Italian parsley.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
Steps to make Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Peel and finely dice one medium onion. And crush 2 cloves fresh garlic..
- In a large sause pan melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter is melted add diced onion and pinch of salt and sauté until soft and translucent. About 10 mins.
- And curshed garlic and sauté for about 1 more minute, taking care not to brown garlic..
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add chopped asparagus and parsley, increase heat back to high. Boil for approximately 5-10 mins or until asparagus is tender.
- Once asparagus is tender, reduce heat to low and puree using stick blender or food processor (caution soup will be hot). Strain soup if desired and return to pot. Stir in black pepper, pinch more salt and heavy cream..
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped chives..
If you find this Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.