Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almost home-made broccoli & cheese soup recipe. To cook almost home-made broccoli & cheese soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- You need of Bear Creek Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix.
- You need of Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Drained. Save 1 Cup Of The Liquid..
- Get of Whole Potatoes. Drained & Diced.
- Use of Shrimp & Crab Boil Liquid. Can Substitute With Hot Sauce..
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Hot Water..
Steps to make Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- In a large Soup pot bring 7 cups of hot water, 1 cup of corn liquid, garlic, salt, pepper, & entire envelope of soup mix to a boil, stirring continuously. The soup will begin to thicken the longer you cook..
- After the mixture is boiling add corn and diced potatoes to the mixture..
- Cook on low for 15 minutes. Stirring once to make sure nothing is sticking..
- Turn off heat. Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes..
If you find this Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.