Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suya recipe. To make suya you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Suya:
- Provide of Beef.
- Get of Spices.
- Provide of Groundnut cake (Quli,qarago).
- Get of Oil.
- Get of Lemon.
- Prepare of Tomato,cucumber, cabbage and onion.
Instructions to make Suya:
- First wash your beef and slice into thin slices,prepare your marinade with any spices of your choice(I used Maggi,ginger,oil,cloves,lil lemon and grinded groundnut cake) put the meat in skewers and marinade using the skewer because it will be oily for you to add to the skewer after marinating.
- There are two ways to preparing this,either you marinade or you just add the ingredients, after putting the meat on the skewer,you mix the quli quli with maggi,cinnamon,ginger and onga,if U like u can add curry,then you spread it evenly on the meat,then sprinkle some oil and bake. Or you prepare your marinade with any spices of your choice(I used Maggi,ginger,oil,cloves,lil lemon and grinded groundnut cake) put the meat in skewers and marinade using the skewer because it will be oily for you..
- Leave to marinade for about 2 hours in the fridge, remove from the fridge and allow to rest for about 15 mins so it will melt,preheat your oven,and bake for about 30 mins or till soft,slice cucumber,tomato onion,green pepper and cabbage for garnishing.
If you find this Suya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.