Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. To cook vegan ramen soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Ramen Soup:
- You need of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of fresh ginger minced.
- Take of vegetable broth.
- Get of water.
- Get of tamari sauce.
- Provide of miso paste.
- Get of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- Use of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Get of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Instructions to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.