Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe. You can have beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- Prepare 1 packages of British cassarole beef.
- Get 1 medium of sweet potato.
- Take 2 medium of potato.
- Use 2 of shallotts.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of brown onion.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of stock beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Provide 3 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of bovril.
Instructions to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins..
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef).
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril..
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours..
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins..
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos..
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!.
If you find this Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.