Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot-onion soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot-onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-onion soup recipe. To cook carrot-onion soup you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot-onion soup:
- You need 1 of -big size Carrot (orange variety).
- You need 1 of -Medium size Onion.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger piece.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 11/2 glasses of water.
Steps to make Carrot-onion soup:
- Peel, Wash and slice Carrot.Peel and slice Onion.Peel ginger piece..
- In Non stick pressure cooker..dry roast carrot slices, Onion slices and chopped ginger..
- After few minutes, pour 11/2glasses of water..in sauted carrot,onion ginger mixture. Close the lid.Cook for 2 whistles on high flame..lower the flame..cook for 2more whistles.Off the flame.Cool the cooker for 15-20mins before opening the lid..
- Grind this cooked Carrot Onion Ginger mixture..in Mixer jar for few minutes..
- Strain this churned Soup mixture…in cooking vessel.Cook again for few minutes..add salt to taste..
- Serve & Relish Hot CARROT-ONION SOUP…which is Nutritious & Filling at same time..
If you find this Carrot-onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.