Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy sausage potato bake recipe. To make super easy sausage potato bake you only need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy sausage potato bake:
- Prepare 4 of each potatoes.
- Take 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of (something) soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Take of black pepper.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Take of shredded cheese (about 3 cups).
Instructions to make Super Easy sausage potato bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole.
- Slice your potatoes, put a layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Put some onions and carrots on the potatoes.
- Put some sliced sausage on that.
- Put some garlic powder, black pepper.
- Put a handful of cheese on top.
- Do another layer.
- Put a layer of potatoes on top, some more spices..
- Mix the milk, soup and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour soup mixture I top.
- Cover dish, bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover dish, put more cheese on top, cook until cheese browns up nicely on top, usually about 10 minutes, give or take..
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.