Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy bibim bap (korean) recipe. You can have quick & easy bibim bap (korean) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean):
- Get 2 cups of rice + water for cooking.
- Provide of Seasoned gochujang: http://chezshinae.blogspot.com/2013/11/basic-seasoned-gochujang.html.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic (about 4 large cloves).
- Provide 1.5 Tablespoons of vegetable or regular olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of medium head of cabbage sliced into 1/8" strips.
- Use 1 of large carrot, julienned.
- Use 1 of medium zucchini, julienned.
- Get 1/2-3/4 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Use of (My related knife skills video HERE.).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef OR 1 8 oz basket of mushrooms if you're going vegetarian (sliced).
- You need 2.5 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Use 1 of green onion, chopped (whites included).
- Provide of eggs for topping.
- Provide of optional: julienned cucumber for garnish and crunch (I didn't have any on hand when I made this).
Steps to make Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean):
- So before I start, you might look at all these steps and think WHAT DO YOU MEAN – QUICK & EASY??? Trust me – it's way quicker and easier than the traditional way. ;).
- Put your rice on to cook per your usual method, whether that be stovetop or rice cooker..
- Make your seasoned gochujang. (Or, if you like it plain, don't season it and save yourself yet more time! :D).
- Do the knifework on your veg..
- In a large saute pan or wok, bring 1.5 Tablespoons of oil up to high heat, then put in your cabbage, carrots, zucchini, salt, 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, and 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil and toss just to evenly distribute the seasoning and oil throughout the veg and no longer. You want the veg to retain a lot of crunch. (Or, as I suggested earlier, just chop it up slightly finer and go raw with it.) Set the veg aside on a platter, spreading it out in a thin single layer to cool..
- In the same pan or wok, add a Tablespoon of oil, bring it back up to temp, and put your ground beef in, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula as you go. When you've thoroughly broken up the ground beef, add in 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, 2.5 Tablespoons soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil, and the green onions and toss all ingredients until the seasoning is evenly distributed. Let the beef continue to cook and soak up the seasoning for another 2 or 3 minutes..
- If you're using mushrooms, saute them until they begin to brown and then add the same seasonings as with the ground beef. That combination of ingredients, BTW, is your most basic beef bulgogi seasoning. Set aside. At this point, your rice is probably cooked through and should be fluffed so it doesn't get sticky..
- In a separate well oiled pan, fry up as many sunny side up eggs as bowls of bibim bap you're planning to serve. I find that starting off with a not quite fully preheated medium heat and not higher greatly increases your chance of thoroughly cooked whites without cooking the yolk, which you don't want for this dish. Unless you're runny yolk averse, in which case, cook the yolk as much as you need not to gross yourself out..
- While your eggs are cooking, begin to assemble your bibim bap. Layering 1 to 1.5 cups cooked rice (depending on your appetite), followed by 1/6 to 1/4 of the veg that you've cooked, followed by 1/6 to 1/4 of the meat or mushrooms you've cooked, followed by a fried egg, and then followed by a gently placed big pinch of julienned cucumber if you like right on top..
- Drizzle with a little bit of toasted sesame oil and serve with the gochujang on the side so each diner can season their bibim bap to taste. If you're new to gochujang, I recommend starting off with a teaspoon or so. I usually find about a Tablespoon or so to my liking – hot enough without making the dish too salty. And then, because the name of the dish requires it, MIX everything together – as you would gently toss a salad – so you get some of each component of the dish in every bite..
If you find this Quick & Easy Bibim Bap (Korean) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.