Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Favorite "Stranger" Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Favorite "Stranger" Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's favorite "stranger" rice bowl recipe. To make our family's favorite "stranger" rice bowl you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Favorite "Stranger" Rice Bowl:
- You need of Onion.
- Get of Pork or beef.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- You need of Dashi stock.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Mirin.
- Get of Sake.
- You need of tubs Eggs.
- Prepare of Mitsuba, shiso leaves, green onion etc..
- Get of Umeboshi (to taste).
Steps to make Our Family's Favorite "Stranger" Rice Bowl:
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with the mirin. Coat with katakuriko. Slice the onion to about 5 mm thick..
- Put a little bit of dashi stock in a frying pan, and stir fry the onion until it changes color..
- Add the meat and stir fry until it just starts to change color..
- Add the rest of the dashi stock and skim off the scum. Add the soy sauce, mirin and sake and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the beaten egg, turn down the heat to low and put on a lid..
- Once the egg is soft set, turn off the heat. Add some roughly chopped mitsuba and put the lid back on for a minute to steam..
- Finished. Add an umeboshi plum to taste..
If you find this Our Family's Favorite "Stranger" Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.