Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. To cook #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Use 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- Take 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Get 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- You need of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Provide to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Use 1/2 liter of water.
Steps to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.