Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed shells recipe. To make stuffed shells you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Shells:
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 packages of Ground beef.
- Take 1 box of Jumbo shells.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 1 tbsp of Adobo Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add olive oil to pan. Cook the onions until they start to turn brown..
- Add the ground beef. Cook very well then add the Adobo seasoning, garlic powder, along with the spinach and cilantro. Set aside when done..
- Start boiling the shells.
- As soon as the shells are done. Rinse them with cold water..
- Start stuffing the shells with the ground beef mix..
- Once your done place them in a big enough glass dish that's oven safe. Or aluminum plate.
- In a bowl mix the tomato sauce and garlic..
- Once shells are placed, add the tomato sauce on top. Then sprinkle a good layer of cheese. Place in the oven for a good 25 to 30 mins..
If you find this Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.