Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauren's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's taco soup recipe. To make lauren's taco soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Take 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Steps to make Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
If you find this Lauren's Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.