Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Green Chili Pork Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chili Pork Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chili pork burritos recipe. To cook mike's green chili pork burritos you only need 31 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Green Chili Pork Burritos:
- Get of ● For The Meats.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Pork Roast [use 1 pound for burritos – 1 for stew].
- Provide 42 oz of Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- You need of ● For The Shreadded Pork.
- Use 1 Cup of Pork Broth.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Old Elpaso Taco Seasoning.
- Use 1 Cup of Broth.
- Take 2 oz of Reserved Green Chilies.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Salsa.
- Get of ● For The Refried Beans [all veggies & fruit to be fine chopped].
- Prepare 2 (16 oz) of Cans Rosarita Refried Beans.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies [fully drained – reserve one].
- Prepare 1 of Medium EX Firm Deseeded Tomato.
- Take 2 of Deseeded Minced Jalapeños.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Minced Red Onion.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Minced Vidalia Onion.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Epazote Herb.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get of ● For The Filler Options [to taste].
- Take of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Use of Green Or Red Salsa.
- Get of ● For The Breads.
- Take as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments [as needed].
- Prepare of Shreadded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need of Shreadded Cheese.
- Take of Sliced Avacados.
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chili Pork Burritos:
- Simmer pork roast in a crock pot for 6 to 8 hours in beef or chicken broth..
- Pull pork meat from broth and allow to cool slightly. Strain broth of any floating fats..
- Fine shread pork meat with forks and disgard any fat or anything unsightly..
- Reserve 1 cup broth for the shreadded chicken for burritos. Reserve the rest of the stock and 1 pound shreadded pork to make a healthy pork stew. Or, a Green Chili Stew If interested, see steps 13 thru 15..
- Chop all vegetables for your refried beans. You'll leave these raw as they'll act as a crispy Pico de Gallo within your burritos..
- Use a refried bean product like Rosarita, GOYA or Old Elpaso. They're all great brands..
- Heat beans and mix with your crispy vegetables..
- Fry pulled pork for burritos covered in 1 cup broth, 1 packet Old Elpaso Taco Seasoning, 1 – 4 oz can of green chilies and 1/2 cup of your favorite green salsa. Steam well. Stir occasionally..
- Smear heated refried bean mixture on warm tortilla and add hot seasoned fried shreadded pork meat. All ingredients should be fully heated. Or, at room temp [i.e., cheeses, tortillas] before construction and placing in Panini Press or grilling..
- Add whatever fillers you'd like before wrapping up tortillas tightly..
- Place burritos in hot press until scored and cheese has melted..
- Serve burritos hot with green salsa, sour cream, Mexican 3 cheese, lettuce and tomatoes & Avacado slices. Also, a side of Green Chili Stew. Enjoy!.
- You're already half way there if interested in making the pork stew. Just add whatever vegetables you have on hand, [i.e., chopped onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, bell peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, etc., a McCormick Beef Stew packet [a great cheater] and additional herbs & spices].
- Simmer stew for a few more hours in your same crock pot until vegetables have softened. You can also add a pint of Hatch Green Chili to your stew for an extra kick. It's always a delicious option!.
- Serve your stew with fresh bread or warm flour tortillas. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chili Pork Burritos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.