Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Open Face Taco Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open Face Taco Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to open face taco sandwich recipe. You can have open face taco sandwich using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Open Face Taco Sandwich:
- Prepare of Rolls from your bakery.
- Provide 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Take 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of small can green Chiles.
- Use of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- Use 1 pack of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need of Water as required on package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Use 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Use 8 ounce of bag Mexican shredded cheese.
- Take 1 bag of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Get of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa.
Instructions to make Open Face Taco Sandwich:
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat…..
- Add your chopped green pepper, can of green chiles and garlic to ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender…..
- Next add your taco seasoning and required amount of water, cook and stir until thickened….Remove from heat when cooked thru….Then add your can of refried beans to cooked taco mixture, mix all well…..
- Take your bakery rolls and slice them in half, then place them on a large baking sheet, cut sides up……
- Place bread halves in oven under broiler to lightly toast them…..
- Spoon taco mix onto each half of rolls…..
- Place slice of red onion on top of taco halves…..
- Add some shredded Mexican cheese on top of halves….
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 5 minutes or until cheese fully melts……
- Top each halve with sliced tomatoes and lettuce……
- Serve each halve with a dollop of guacamole, then add some salsa to the side…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Open Face Taco Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.