Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Peratiyathu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Peratiyathu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Peratiyathu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef peratiyathu recipe. To make beef peratiyathu you only need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Peratiyathu:
- Provide 4.4 lb of beef.
- You need 1 of Large Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- Get 1 cup of sliced coconut.
- Take 3 tbsp of red chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use .5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 15 of curry leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Beef Peratiyathu:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Fry coconut slices until it is slightly brown.
- Add onion and fry until it is light pink. Keep a bit of the onion aside for the stir fry at the end..
- Add ginger, garlic and Curry leaves and fry until brown. Leave a table spoon of ginger and garlic for the stir fry at the end, along with two curry leaves.
- Add chilli powder and keep stirring for two mins until raw smell goes away.
- Add coriander powder and turmeric powder and fry until raw smell goes away.
- Add beef and stir until the masala is fully mixed with the meat.
- Keep cooking until water from the beef starts separating.
- Add salt and pepper powder and keep cooking until water fully separates.
- Attach the lid of the pressure cooker and cook until 4 whistles are complete.
- Turnoff the flame and keep it on the burner for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the rest of garlic, ginger and crush it in a stone grinder.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil and fry mustard seed in another frying pan until it splutters..
- Add rest of the onion and two curry leaves and fry till the color changes.
- Add the crushed garlic and ginger and fry until the fresh smell goes away.
- Add a bit of garam masala and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add beef from pressure cooker and add it to the fried spices and mix well. Fry untill the water evaporates fully.
If you find this Beef Peratiyathu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.