Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can have chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 of chicken carcass (leftover from a roast, if not much is leftover or the carcass is small freeze and use 2-3).
- Take 2 of onions (no need to peel just halved).
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of sprig fresh rosemary.
- You need 6 of peppercorns.
- Use 1 of leftover roast chicken.
- Use 2 of handful broken vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of boiling water.
- Get of salt.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- Place carcass, onions, peppercorns, salt, carrot, bay, rosemary and garlic cloves in a pot. Cover with boiling water and season with a pinch of salt. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 to 3 hours topping up water when necessary taste to see when it suits.
- strain in a colander or sieve into a clean pot and add shredded leftover chicken and a handful of vermicelli. Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Serve with crusty bread and a swirl of cream. Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.