Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare of diced chicken.
- Take of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Use of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- You need of chopped green chilies.
- You need of can stewed tomatoes.
- Use of (blended).
- Provide of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of corn drain juice.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Take of celery salt.
- Take of cumin.
- Take of ground coriander.
- Take of paprika.
- Use of diced sweet onion.
- Use of cilantro.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of White cheese shredded.
- Take of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- You need of avocado sliced.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.