Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled moroccan meatballs with yogurt sauce recipe. You can have grilled moroccan meatballs with yogurt sauce using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce:
- Provide of Meatballs.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Provide 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of ground allspice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1 1/4 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of panko.
- Take 1 of vegetable oil, for grilling (coat grates).
- Take of Yogurt Sauce.
- Take 1 of English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, & finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (don't use non-fat).
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce:
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat (about 500°F)..
- Mix together the egg, garlic, cumin, allspice, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl..
- Add the ground beef and panko and mix with your hands until well combined..
- Coat your grill grates with the oil..
- Using 1/3 cup to measure, form 8 disc-shaped meatballs. (They will dome slightly on the grill, forming nicely founded meatballs.).
- Grill the meatballs, covered, for about 4 minutes per side, or until they are nicely browned on the exterior and no longer pink in the center..
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving plate and let rest for 3 minutes..
- For the yogurt sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well..
- Serve the meatballs on top of couscous or a flavor-infused rice and topped with the sauce..
If you find this Grilled Moroccan Meatballs with Yogurt Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.