Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soto Ayam (Yellow Chicken Clear Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Yellow Chicken Clear Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (yellow chicken clear soup) recipe. To make soto ayam (yellow chicken clear soup) you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soto Ayam (Yellow Chicken Clear Soup):
- You need 350 gram of chicken (with Bone and skin).
- You need 2-3 liter of water.
- Use of Spices (Ground).
- You need 5 of shallot.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of candle nut, roasted it.
- Take 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper (more or less, as desired).
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken stock powder.
- Take of Dry spices.
- You need 1 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 cm of galanga, bruised.
Steps to make Soto Ayam (Yellow Chicken Clear Soup):
- Blend all spices until becomes paste. Heat up oil on wok pan, add paste of spices, saute until fragnant, add dry spices. saute 2-3 minutes and add chicken..
- Add some water and cook until chicken is tender. Set aside a chicken and fried it..
- Add rest of water, seasoning with salt, sugar, pepper an chicken stock powder. Heat up until boil. It is for broth..
- Take fried chicken and shred it..
- Time to serving, in bowl, put steamed rice/vermicelli, Shred of white cabbage, Bean sprout, slice of tomatoes, chicken and fush with broth. Add spring onion and fried shallot on top. More delicious with side dish like perkedel, Chilli sambal and fried tempe..
If you find this Soto Ayam (Yellow Chicken Clear Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.