Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jamaican Beef Patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican Beef Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Beef Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican beef patties recipe. You can cook jamaican beef patties using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jamaican Beef Patties:
- Provide 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 2 of (8oz) packages of crescent dough sheets.
- Use 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Jamaican Beef Patties:
- Heat oven to 400. Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add curry powder, cook for another minute. Stir in ground beef, thyme, allspice, salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes breaking up the beef until browned. Stir in broth and bread crumbs; cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat..
- Unroll crescent dough. Cut each piece into 3 (8×4 pcs) for a total of 6. Roll each piece out slightly. Place about 1/2 cup of meat mixture on one half of one piece. Fold dough over and press edges to seal with a fork. (I have also used the crescent rolls for this and pinch two together to make a square).
- Place on a baking sheet and brush each with egg. Bake for 15 minutes..
If you find this Jamaican Beef Patties recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.