Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick chicken soup hungarian style recipe. To cook thick chicken soup hungarian style you need 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style:
- Use of Part 1.
- Provide 1/2 of each chicken.
- You need 1 of cold water.
- You need 1 of each carrots.
- Get 2 of each spears of celery.
- Provide 1 of each onion.
- You need 1 of each red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 of each parsnip.
- Provide of Part 2.
- Provide 2 of each egg yolks.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take of Part 3.
- Provide 1 of cilantro.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style:
- How much water for this recipe? Say for 4 chicken thighs I used about 2 quarts of water. Enough to cover the chicken and all other stuff and make it a soup, not stew. Try to put right amount from the beginning so you don't have to be adding later. If you have to add – only add hot boiled water..
- May use half chicken or whatever other chicken parts you have handy. Put chicken in cold water. Bring to boil. Remove scam from the top. Let boil on slow for half an hour..
- Peel part 1 ingredients and put into the pan where chicken is boiling on slow.
- Boil on medium until veggies are done..
- Take out the veggies and the chicken and put into separate bowls.
- Remove bones, separate the chicken to chunks, no need to cut.
- Dice the carrots. Remove skin from the peppers. Cut peppers in strips..
- Put chicken, carrots, peppers back into the broth, and make it simmer. Should not be boiling..
- Put remaining veggies into the blender and puree them. Add to the chicken..
- Beat egg yolks in a clean bowl, until light in color..
- Add sour cream and blend well..
- Slowly add 1 cup or more of the chicken soup from the pan. The mixture should be pretty liquid..
- Add vinegar into the yolk-sour cream bowl and mix well..
- Chop cilantro and garlic. Keep them ready..
- Slowly pour egg mix into the soup. Keep mixing during the process. Bring to boil..
- Add garlic and cilantro immediately. Mix, bring to boil and turn off the heat.
- Let it stand for like half an hour to allow the flavours blend..
- You made it! Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.