Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chorizo lasagna recipe. To cook chicken chorizo lasagna you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Take of chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds).
- You need of cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 lbs) shredded.
- Take of (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo.
- Get of eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one.
- Prepare of (15 oz) ricotta cheese.
- Get of 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy..
- Get of no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9).
- Get of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it..
- You need of minced cilantro (for presentation).
Instructions to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken..
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.).
- Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1/3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1/2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese..
- Baked covered for 45 – 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo)..
- * The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.).
If you find this Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.