Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatloaf with Secret Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf with Secret Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf with Secret Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf with secret sauce recipe. To cook meatloaf with secret sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf with Secret Sauce:
- Take 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide 1 can (10 ounces) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of quick-cooking oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbs of yellow mustard.
Steps to make Meatloaf with Secret Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and mix well..
- Place in a ungreased round pyrex casserole dish and form a loaf..
- Combine ketchup, sugar and mustard;spoon 2/3 of mixture over the meatloaf..
- Keep the 1/3 mixture and used on cooked meatloaf..
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until no pink remains..
If you find this Meatloaf with Secret Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.