Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best seafood jambalaya recipe. You can have best seafood jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Get 1 packages of Zummo's boudain sausage.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 8 oz of brown rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Weber n'orleans cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 of Small green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet onion chopped.
- Get 12 oz of Precooked seafood blend pkg thawed.
Instructions to make Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- In a large skillet, brown both kinds of sausage with onion and bell pepper. When meat is done, veggies should be soft..
- Cook rice according to package..
- Add rice and seasonings to meat/veggies skillet. Stir to blend well..
- Add soup with one can of water to skillet. Stir well. Cook about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add seafood blend. Serve..
If you find this Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.