Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. You can have quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- You need 2 large of sweet potato (diced).
- Take 5 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Use 2 large of raw chicken breasts.
- Get 1 cup of raw quinoa (rinse well before use).
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh tomato (diced).
- Take 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cajun chili seasoning.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 6 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
Instructions to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side..
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes..
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans..
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture..
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!.
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture).
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock..
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours..
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup..
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.