Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Tofu Chili Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tofu Chili Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tofu Chili Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tofu chili beans recipe. To cook easy tofu chili beans you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tofu Chili Beans:
- Prepare of Soy beans.
- Prepare of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- Get of Onion.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Take of Chili powder.
- Use of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of as neeed Red wine.
- Provide of Soup stock cube.
- Provide of julienned, (as needed) Lettuce.
- Prepare of many Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Tabasco.
- You need of Cheese.
Steps to make Easy Tofu Chili Beans:
- Soak the soak beans in water overnight. Boil for 30 minutes. You could also use precooked beans as well..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute the finely chopped garlic until fragrant. Add the finely chopped onions, celery, and meat and stir-fry..
- Add the red wine and canned cut tomatoes and mix well. Add the soy beans. My family likes a lot! It will slowly thicken..
- Add the soup stock cubes and chili powder to season as desired..
- If it's not spicy enough, add some Tabasco sauce and serve! It's even more delicious with cheese!.
- Top tortilla chips with the sauce and julienned lettuce. It's like a taco!.
- This is the chili powder I used..
- I also tried adding some eggplant in the summer!.
If you find this Easy Tofu Chili Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.