Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have curry chicken noodle soup using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need of For the chicken.
- Take 680 g of boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Use of Chicken, cooked.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated.
- Use 2 teaspoons of garlic, crushed.
- Take 2 tablespoons of masala mix.
- You need 6 cups of boiling water.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 2 of carrots, sliced thinly.
- Take 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly.
- Get 400 milliliter of coconut cream.
- You need 230 g of rice noodles.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the garnish.
- Provide of Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths.
- Take leaf of Micro crimson.
- Get of Sumac spice.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides..
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside..
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 – 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved..
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked..
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking..
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve..
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.