Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf recipe. You can have pat slovacek's cabbage roll soup fusf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Take 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Provide 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of cabbage, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled, quartered, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of orzo.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Provide of (3) 8 oz. cans tomato sauce.
Steps to make Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF:
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat. Add sausage and season with salt and pepper..
- Brown sausage, break into small pieces (4-5 minutes). Add onion and garlic, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown sugar. Stir until all ingredients are combined..
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 25-30 minutes or until orzo is tender. Remove bay leaf..
- Add a dash of fresh parsley and serve..
If you find this Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.