Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe. To make homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.:
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Provide 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Use 2 of large boxes of Swansons chicken broth.
- Prepare 4-5 stalks of celery.
- Use 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of blackening or cajun seasoning.
- Get 5-6 of shakes of Tabasco.
- Get 2 of Large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles (in the frozen section).
Steps to make Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.:
- In a large stock pot cook the chicken completely covered with water, thus will start a stock for you…
- Add all of the seasonings and cook for 2 hours.. stir so the meat doesnt stick. Once the meat is cooked and can be shredded it is time to add the 2 large boxes of chicken broth. Bring back to a boil..
- Once boiling again add the 2 large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles and cook on low stir often for 1 more hour or till the noodles are done..
If you find this Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.