Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato coriander healthy soup recipe. To cook tomato coriander healthy soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup:
- Take of medium ripe tomatoes.
- Get of carrots chopped.
- You need of ginger.
- Take of small beetroot.
- Use of garlic.
- Use of salt.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Get of blended fresh green chillies.
- Prepare of Sugar or to taste (optional).
- Take of th teaspoon black pepper powder.
- Provide of coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables and boil thoroughly in a pressure cooker..
- Strain the liquid after opening the cooker..
- Once the vegetables have cooled down, using a blender, blend the pulp until it looks like a smooth juice..
- Allow this mixture to simmer and in the salt, sugar and chillies and finely chopped coriander to the mixture..
- Also add a bay leaf or two..
- Allow this to simmer for 10 minutes or until you get the aroma and right thickness of the soup..
- The coriander makes the soup taste extra nice and refreshing..
- Serve the soup hot with some toasted bread or soup sticks..
If you find this Tomato Coriander Healthy Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.