Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tricia's carrot basil chicken soup recipe. To cook tricia's carrot basil chicken soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Take 3 cups of Carrot Pulp.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 of Organic Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Rubbed Sage.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Use 2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Use 1 cup of dry Tinkyada elbow pasta.
- Provide 2 ounces of goat cheese.
Instructions to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Boil noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Dice Chicken Breasts into small pieces.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp each of seasalt, garlic and onion.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in olive oil until brown and done all the way through and set aside.
- Add remainder of ingredients except goat cheese to Vitamix Blender and select Hot Soup setting..
- Blend pushing ingredients into blades until thick creamy hot soup is steaming.
- Reheat skillet and add all ingredients to the hot skillet just long enough to deglaze the pan.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.
If you find this Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.