Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. To cook vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Provide of small onion, chopped.
- Get of medium carrot, chopped.
- Provide of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- Get of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Use of large potato, diced.
- Take of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Get of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Use of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of tomato paste / puree.
- You need of oregano and basil.
- Take of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.