Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's leek and cabbage soup recipe. You can have sig's leek and cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- You need of leeks , chopped and washed thoroughly.
- Get of savoy cabbage , shredded and washed.
- You need of vegetable stockcubes or to taste.
- Take of chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare of each salt ,cayenne pepper, dried tarragon and parsley.
- Get of fresh cream(optional).
- Use of of chilli powder for each serving to garnish.
- Use of chives for garnish.
Steps to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- After chopping ,shredding and cleaning the leeks and cabbage put together with the coriander into a pot .Add 4 cups of water and bring to boil..
- When cabbage and leeks are soft blend into a smooth soup ..
- Add all other ingredients except the chilli and chives.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water if needed.
- Garnish witha light sprinkle of chilli powder and the chives..
If you find this Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.