Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. To make creamed corn hot pot you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Use 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Get 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Provide 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- Prepare 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Take 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Provide 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Prepare 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- Take 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Take 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- You need 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- Take 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Instructions to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.