Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken tortilla soup:
- Take 1 of Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of Fresh jalapeno chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh Anaheim chili chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of 8 ounce can of corn.
- You need 1 of 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans).
- Use 1 of 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Chicken bouillon seasoning.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped white onions.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 bag of of tri-colored tortilla strips.
Steps to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through..
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft..
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot..
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.