Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of medium onions.
- You need of baby carrots.
- Get of celery.
- Take of bay leafs.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of dried green split peas.
- Provide of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.