Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. You can cook red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of ground turmeric.
- Take of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Get of onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Take of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Prepare of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Take of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Prepare of red lentils.
- You need of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- You need of juice of half a lemon.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Steps to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.