Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Beef Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Beef Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Beef Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini beef parmesan recipe. You can cook mini beef parmesan using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Beef Parmesan:
- You need of Make the mini beef patties.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons of Italian seasonings.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Take As needed of pink Himalayan salt.
- Use As needed of ground black pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cook.
- Get 20 ounces of Parmesan and Romano cheese spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 25 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese divided.
- Provide 2 cups of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Use 1/4 cup of chives.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Use 3 tablespoons of water for jar.
Steps to make Mini Beef Parmesan:
- Spread the ground beef out thin. Get the Italian spices. When you spread it out use a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and moisture from the raw beef..
- Add the spices. Cut into squares. According to your local butcher it's according how much moisture they put into the meat to make it weigh more. So I re-blotted it as a formed patties.
- Played them out and started a heat outside. Put them on an open flame and over hot coals cooked till flavored with smoke and mostly done..
- Move from the pan and bagged till tomorrow for dinner..
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Get the sauce. Layer a bottom of a baking pan with the mini patties. Sprinkle tops with a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese each..
- Add the sauce on top of the cheesy patties. Add water and sugar to the empty jar. Put the lid on and shake, pour the contents of jar over all the sauce in pan. Add mozzarella cheese and chives..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Mini Beef Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.