Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Take 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- Get 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Instructions to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.