Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe. You can have easy soup can be made into stew as well using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- You need of Main ingrediants.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of chopped onions.
- Use of chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares.
- Prepare of salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour.
- Prepare of packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces.
- Use of sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions.
- Use of packet of baby corn.
- Provide of frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli.
- Get of shredded cabbage (optional).
- You need of Optional Side Serves.
- Provide of white or brown rice with the stew.
- Get of fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick.
- Provide of sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven.
Instructions to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour.
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice.
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour.
- mix the cup of soup with warm – boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly.
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more.
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened.
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 – 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice.
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs.
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin.
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning.
If you find this easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.