Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Filipino Beef Giniling recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Beef Giniling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Beef Giniling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef giniling recipe. You can cook filipino beef giniling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Beef Giniling:
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 2 of potatoes diced in square cut.
- Use 2 of carrots diced in square cut.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced in square cut.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chili pepper powder.
Instructions to make Filipino Beef Giniling:
- Pour olive oil into a pan and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until fully brown.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 3 minutes then add bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chili peppers and cook for 2 minutes then serve hot with white rice.
If you find this Filipino Beef Giniling recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.