Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun crockpot chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun crockpot chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun crockpot chicken recipe. You can have cajun crockpot chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun crockpot chicken:
- Provide 3 of boneless chicken breast.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of each of red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers: dice them up.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bayou cajun spice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn starch.
Instructions to make Cajun crockpot chicken:
- Put everything except corn starch in crockpot. Make sure chicken is covered..
- Set crockpot for 8 hours..
- Once chicken is cooked through, cut up or shred and put back in crockpot..
- Mix some of the broth separately with corn starch until creamy and add to crockpot..
- Serve over rice or your choice of pasta..
If you find this Cajun crockpot chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.